Jobs and careers
The Centre for Community Engagement and Work Integrated Learning offers students and graduates various options to help them find casual or permanent employment opportunities.
Lots of recruiters are looking for CPUT students.
Looking for a holiday job? Graduated and looking for a vacancy?
Visit our Student Jobs blog
Did you graduate from CPUT in the past two years? Are you graduating soon?
Visit our Career Portal
Graduate Recruitment Program
The Graduate Recruitment Program offers the following services to registered CPUT students and graduates:
- Hosts Career Fairs to enable employers to interact with students in a relaxed environment
- Facilitates presentations by companies wishing to recruit students for entry level positions, Graduate Development and Internship Programs.
- Advertises employment opportunities on behalf of employers and where needed, receive, collate and forward applications to the potential employer. These opportunities are advertised via the student newsflash, e-mail, on our Student Jobs blog, on our Career Portal, and on the CPUT Graduate Recruitment Facebook Page.
How to get maximum benefit from our service:
- Attend our annual Career Fairs and meet employers.
- Speak to us about placing your CV on our database.
- Visit our Student Jobs Blog
- Visit our Career Portal.
- Like us on Facebook to get notifications of job opportunities directly on your phone
Tel: +27 21 959 6499
Fax: +27 21 959 6100