University of Free State Application Form
- Step 1: Apply online or in hard copy (written).
- Step 2: Your application form is captured. You will receive a student number. If you have not submitted the required documents, you will be requested to do so in order to finalise your application.
- Step 3: You will receive a conditional offer for non-selection programmes once you meet all the admission requirements. Selection programmes are excluded.
- Step 4: If you have applied for campus residence, you will now receive correspondence from Housing and Residence Affairs.
- Step 5: If you are accepted when the final Grade 12 results are released, you will receive communication regarding your acceptance.
- Step 6: Five (5) days prior to registration in January 2020, you have to make a prepayment. Use your student number as a reference number.
- Step 7: Register during January 2020.
- Step 8: Collect your study material and timetable after registration