University of Johannesburg Registration
Late registrations will be allowed until 2 February, subject to space availability
You are welcome to register from 08 January 2020 until 26 January 2020 for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online and offsite from 08 January until:
- 26 January 2020 (new students)
- 02 February 2020 (returning students)
- Popular qualifications will only be available for registration until 19 January 2020 (List of popular programmes)
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 08 January 2020, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submitthis completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.