University Of Limpopo Bank Account – Student Fees
Name :University of Limpopo
Bank :Standard Bank
Swift Code:SBZAZAJJ(International Deposit)
You are advised to use the Standard Bank M65 deposit slips or an ordinary Standard Bank deposit slips which are obtainable as follows:-
Any Standard Bank Branch
Turfloop Campus :
Student Finance Section
Old Admin Building
It is required that all international students pay their fees in full prior to registration to avoid delays which may arise during registration. Students are urged to ensure that their payments reach the University in the first quarter of the year.
- All international students pay an annual International Students membership fee.
- SADC students pay local fees and an annual levy.
- Non-SADC students from Africa pay an annual levy and twice (2x) the annual tuition fees.
- Students from outside Africa pay an annual levy and thrice (3x) the annual tuition fees.
2013 Registration Fees
- Residence fee for International SADC Students would be R 4 500.00
- Non residence fee for International SADC Students would be R 3 000.00
- Residence fee for Non SADC International Students would be R7 500.00
- None Residence fee for Non SADC International Students would be R6 000.00
Payments MUST be deposited into University banking account:
Branch code: 052548
Account number: 330040006
Reflect the student number on your deposit slip.