University of the Witwatersrand NSFAS Details 2020
As from 1 August all new NSFAS applications must be submitted directly to NSFAS online.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) student centred model will be going live as from 1 August . This means that:
- All new applications (matriculants) must be submitted directly to NSFAS online (www.nsfas.org.za)
- All students who have signed their loan agreement forms (LAF) for and are currently receiving NSFAS funding DO NOT HAVE TO REAPPLY. Funding will be granted provided you meet the academic requirements
- All students who were previously funded by NSFAS and are not funded in must apply online
- Students who have never received NSFAS funding must apply online
Already submitted a NSFAS application form to Wits?
- Matriculants who have already submitted their NSFAS applications to Wits do not need to reapply. The University will send your application directly to NSFAS. Further information will follow.
- Please note that the Wits Student Enrolment Centre will not be accepting any further applications as from Monday, 1 August .
- All paper NSFAS applications must be posted to the 2020 Online Application, NSFAS Contact centre, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, 7801, Cape Town, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following opening and closing dates:
|Grade 12 and past matriculants||1 August – 30 November|
|Students who were not previously funded||1 September – 30 November|
For further details, please contact NSFAS Offices
– See more at: https://www.wits.ac.za/study-at-wits/fees-and-funding/financial-aid-and-scholarships-office/nsfas/nsfas-applications/#sthash.1X0g7NBb.dpuf