Having a PhD shows the world you are capable of putting in the disciplined effort, logical thought and leaps of insight required of people who will go on to innovate and lead innovators. A PhD tells employers that you are capable of spending weeks or months diligently working to discover new truths, evaluating alternative approaches and recommending ways forward based on intellectually solid evidence.
- Methodological Issues
- Business & Society
- Decision Sciences
- Organisational behaviour & diversity management
- A good bachelor’s degree with Honours (1st or upper 2nd class)
- A master’s degree (1st or upper 2nd class)
- An outline of your proposed research.
- Availability of a suitable supervisor
- Complete the on-line application form here (parts 1&2)
- Complete Part 3 form here
- Complete the plagiarism policy appendix
Additional documents to be submitted with your application
- Motivation letter
- A 12-pager proposal
- Certified academic transcripts/records
- Certified academic certificates
January Intake open 27 June and close on 30 September
Essential Websites to Visit:
- General Information
- International Applicants
- SAQA evaluation of any Foreign Qualifications is a university requirement.
- Financial Assistance (apply directly with the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office).
- Accommodation (apply directly with the Central Accommodation Office)
- Application Fee Payment Options
- University Rules and Regulations