Wits Business School
Wits Business School is the graduate school of business administration of the University of the Witwatersrand, one of the top tertiary institutes in Africa.
The School offers a variety of postgraduate academic programmes and executive education programmes as well as weekly public seminars. WBS also designs tailor-made, in-company programmes, partnering with client organisations to develop management capacity. With a full suite of programmes on offer, WBS delivers innovative, transformative, and immersive learning experiences using generative thinking methodologies.
The School’s aim is to deliver leaders who can fashion the future of Africa and raise the values-bar on how business is done on the continent. Learning is therefore relevant to the challenges and opportunities that we face on this continent, providing students with a deep understanding of the complexities of doing business in Africa within a global context.
WBS has an extensive Management Library, 24-hour meeting rooms and Africa’s largest Case Study Centre, housing over 200 real-life cases that bring relevant business challenges into the classroom.
The main campus is in Parktown and our satellite campus is in Braamfontein, both in Johannesburg, the vibrant, commercial hub of the continent and offers a modern learning environment built on the Harvard School of Business ‘horseshoe’ format.
WITS WBS PROGRAMS OFFERED
- MM in the field of Business Executive Coaching
- MM in the field Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- MM in the field of Finance and Investment
- MM by Research
- MM in the field of Strategic Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Career Management
- Admissions Testing
- Executive Education
- Senior Executive Programmes
- Management Development Programmes
- General Management Programmes
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Project and Operations Management
- Municipal Finance and Supply Chain Management
+27 11 717 3544
0861 000 927
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
+27 11 717 3535 / +27 11 717 3537
Master of Management (MM) programmes:
+27 11 717 3629 / +27 11 717 3691
Postgraduate Diploma of Management (PDM):
+27 11 717 3576
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration:
+27 11 717 3576
+27 11 717 3377
P O Box 98
2 St David’s Place