WITS WBS MM in the field of Strategic Marketing
How Do I Apply?
Please ensure that all information uploaded is correct and that you have included everything required on the checklist. In order to be considered by the Admissions Committee, your application form and the other required documentation (including the transcript and other supporting documents) must reach the Student Enrolment Centre.
Applications to the MMSM are processed through the Student Enrolment Centre at Wits. Enquiries regarding the status of your application may be addressed to the Wits Business School Academic Enquiries Office on telephone number +27 (0)11 717-3691.
- 4 year degree / diploma NQF 8 in one of the following: Bcom, BA Corporate Communications, BBA, BTech Marketing, or any degree plus IMM.
- Overall average of 60% or above.
- Successful compliance with all admission requirements specified by the school e.g. letter of motivation, verifiable work experience document.
- Successful completion of the WBS psychometric test.
- Candidates may also be required to attend an interview with WBS faculty to determine their suitability for the programme.
January Intake now open and close on 31 October
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copy of all academic transcriptsAcademic Transcript
Information is given in the General Information booklet but please note: Wits undergraduates do not need to submit a transcript. Graduates from other universities must submit an original or certified copy of their academic transcript. The transcript must include a complete list of all subjects taken for a degree, including any courses that were failed. A degree certificate is NOT a transcript.
- SAQA evaluation certificate (students whose prior degrees were not awarded by a South African University)
- Proof of English language proficiency (students who have not studied at tertiary level in English).
- WBS Psychometric test
- The non-refundable application fee of R200.
- Complete the on-line application form here
WBS reserves the right to change its schedule as required.
Please note: WBS processes applications for admissions on a continuous basis in the order of receipt thereof.
Programme Director: Laurence Beder
Programme Manager: Edgar (Mokoena) Ramaema
Tel: 011 717 3691